We’re excited to announce that our legendary Vogue Teen Weekend has been transformed this year making it more interactive and accessible than ever.
This year, our Vogue Teen Weekend will take shape as a global online two-day event for teens on a mission to better their understanding of the world of Fashion Media in the current climate.
Vogue Teen Weekend Online Event Details
During the event, hosted over Zoom, 15-17 year-olds will hear from some of the brightest minds in the industry, as well as completing workshops to further their knowledge.
Alongside the Condé Nast College academics and alumni, the global online event will include talks from:
- Naomi Pike – Miss Vogue Editor, British Vogue
- Eniola Dare – Fashion Assistant, British Vogue
- Dena Giannini – Style Director, British Vogue
- Josh Smith – Entertainment Director, Glamour
- Christina Fragkou – Fashion Photographer and CNC Graduate
- Siobhan Lyons – Art, Culture & Media Director at the September Issues
- Jessica Megan – Model & Activist (As seen on Channel 4’s ‘Bring Back The Bush’)
- Charli Howard – Model & Presenter of Fashion Fix (BBC Sounds)
- Plus a special workshop from the Condé Nast Sustainability team
The event will commence with a fashion media focus – looking at content creation, arranging fashion shoots during a pandemic, the evolution of fashion, body diversity, and inclusivity in all its forms and positivity.
During the weekend we will also explore mental health as well as taking a closer look at and examining the true meaning of sustainability within the fashion world.
Around industry talks, attendees will have the chance to carry out short projects to enhance their learning whilst also getting to ask any burning questions they may have to these stellar industry insiders.
Join us on the 4th & 5th July from 12 midday -4pm, BST. To take part, all you’ll need is a digital device (smartphone/laptop/tablet) and lots of ideas about what you see for the future of the fashion industry!
View the full details for the Vogue Teen Weekend online event