Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design is thrilled to announce the return of the Vogue Teen Weekend on the 10th and 11th July.
The Vogue Teen Weekend is a two-day virtual event that will provide an introductory insight into the fashion and media industry. As well as giving students the unique opportunity to connect with industry professionals and network with fellow international attendees.
This is an exciting opportunity for 15 to 17 year olds to explore core topics shaping the fashion industry today. The event will consist of a series of live talks and collaborative exercises. The weekend provides the next generation of talent with a platform for ideas and creativity to be shared, whilst getting a taste of what it is like to study at the College.
- How is the fashion industry tackling sustainability?
- What are the key movements that have shaped the evolution of fashion?
- How do we create fashion media through ethical practice?
These are just a few key areas which will be covered during the event. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to those at the heart of the fashion and media industry.
Industry Speaker List:
- Kelly Bales – Creative Director, Condé Nast Entertainment
- Milly Tritton – Editorial Development, Condé Nast
- Jessica Megan – Model, Activist & Content Creator
- Christina Fragkou – Photographer
- Timothy Rennie – Art Director
View this post on Instagram
Vogue Teen Weekend Highlights:
- Hear from industry professionals at Condé Nast
- Be part of positive changes within the fashion and media industries
- Learn more about fashion media and communication
- Hear from industry experts
- Network with other like-minded people
- Create your own still life photoshoot
- Design your own issue of Vogue
- Participate in a career workshop
Lewis Tyrel former attendee of the VTW in 2016 and graduate of the BA (Hons) Fashion Communication spoke of his experience on the Vogue Teen Weekend. He explained, “attending the Vogue Teen Weekend Course gave me insight into what the College truly has to offer. With strong connections to the industry and providing a unique educational experience, these were the pivotal factors that made me go on to apply for the BA programme”.