Chance to win the next four 'VOGUE ON' designer book series
We’re offering one lucky follower the chance to win the next four books in the “Vogue On” designer book series, including Vogue On Cristóbal Balenciaga, Vogue On Hubert De Givenchy, Vogue On Ralph Lauren and Vogue On Vivienne Westwood. To enter, simply tell us who you think the greatest style icon of the last ten years is and why.
Remember to include @CNCollege and #Voguebooks. The competition closes at 8am on Monday 18th November (GMT) and the winner will be announced on Twitter on Tuesday 19th November. Get tweeting for your chance to win!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to anybody aged 18 or over on the date of entry, except for employees of Condé Nast Publications Ltd, participating/associated companies and promotional agencies and the families of any of the above.
- Anyone found using multiple accounts will be ineligible, as will users who send duplicate tweets.
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 18th November 2013 and will be notified within 24 hours. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen. The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design’s Principal’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Contestants entering agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
- If you would like to receive information or offers from Condé Nast Publications Ltd by telephone or e-mail please state on your entry. If you would like to receive information or offers from other selected companies by telephone or email then please state on your entry.