The Condé Nast College was pleased to welcome Laura Romanin to our virtual lecture theatre via Zoom to hear more about how she implements the key messages of reduce, reuse and recycle in her work as a digital producer and lead creative strategist.
During her talk, Laura covered essential topics to reforming the practice of the global fashion industry, such as:
- The future of Sustainability in 2020
- Fashion Designers and Beauty Moguls helping to make change in the industry
- Case studies on brands such as Stella McCartney, Katherine Hamnett and more.
- How retailers are successfully adapting to the climate crises.
- How culture and commerce are leading the path to a sustainable future
- The importance of the core values for founders of brands and this coming through to the brand’s practice.
- The strength of a responsible business model
About Laura Romanin
Laura Romanin is an activist and environmental enthusiast with over 10 years experience in luxury retail as a digital producer, lead creative strategist both in store and in ecommerce. Her professional experiences in these areas include working at international publishing houses, Net-A-Porter and Selfridges.
Whether working with emerging fashion brands pioneering new earth-conscious materials, or renowned fashion houses pivoting to reduce their carbon footprint or clean beauty and wellness brands, Laura’s professional career has been focused on finding creative approaches to communicate key messaging to various audiences to reduce, reuse and recycle and build a cult community around these topics.