Vogue Teen Weekend About the Course
- The Evolution of Fashion: Timelines workshop
- Trend Adoption
- The Fashion Cycle: Catwalk to Sidewalk
- Introduction to Fashion Branding
- Introduction to Fashion Media & Vogue
- Group project: Miss Vogue / Teen Vogue workshop
- Working in Fashion: Careers & Courses
As well as listening to talks on key topics, the course is designed to encourage active participation in discussions, group activities and project work. The maximum number of students on the course is 50, with the cohort split into smaller groups.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided both days. Please note that we do not provide accommodation and our care provision for students extends to class time only – parents/guardians are required to confirm acceptance of our safeguarding policy.
This is not an assessed or formally accredited course, but you will receive a Certificate of participation.
The Vogue Teen Weekend is strictly for sixteen and seventeen year olds only and all students are required to bring their passport to verify their age on arrival and for UK and Visa Immigration regulations. Anyone that does not provide proof of age cannot participate – please see terms and conditions for further details.