This intensive Study Abroad Summer Fashion course is delivered in partnership between Richmond, The American International University in London, and Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Course Dates: 12-30 of June 2023
Application Deadline: 01 May 2023
Gain a unique insight into fashion buying and merchandising with this unique three-week, three-credit course that is validated in both the US and UK, learning from leading academics and industry professionals. It is ideal for students who wish to change career direction, up-skill, or undertake an intensive study abroad experience.
Accommodation will be provided at the Richmond campus in a beautiful location in the world’s top student city. You will also experience a weekend in Paris, an internationally renowned fashion capital, which will include guided visits to the Louis Vuitton Foundation, Galleries Lafayette, and other interesting concept stores.
Balancing an entrepreneurial outlook with a critical perspective, the course provides an excellent introduction to fashion buying and merchandising, with expert advice on buying and merchandising techniques.
You will be able to attend inspirational guest lectures at Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design, learning from industry professionals.
With an emphasis on the practical, the course places a special focus on sourcing and range planning in order to achieve a company’s positioning and budget objectives.
· Superb central London location
· US & UK validated (3 US credit) class
· Paris weekend includes return tickets on the Eurostar, all hotels, meals and entry costs
· Condé Nast designed visits and guest lectures
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Guest speaker and specialist sessions with Condé Nast are truly complementary to my studies of Luxury Brand Management. Condé Nast College shows us the real side of luxury and helps to deepen our knowledge. In addition, Richmond courses are very hands-on with loads of case studies.Max Schmitt, MA Luxury Brand Management, 2021-2022
Academic Entry Requirements
To apply for the International Summer School programme you must submit evidence of your academic standing by providing any of the following:
- Completed high school or equivalent certificate. We require your High School Diploma, IB, or your A-Level results
- If you are about to graduate from high school we require your High School Transcript and/or Certificate
- If you are a current university student we require your current university transcript
- If you are not a current student we require your most up-to-date academic record
Please note: Evidence must be either a scanned copy of the original document or an official certified copy.
English Language Requirements
- Valid IELTS 5.5 in each of the four components
- Valid TOEFL iBT 72 overall with 72 with 17 Listening, 18 in Reading, 17 Writing, 20 Speaking
Please note: We accept a wide range of English Language Qualifications. Please contact us for further details
If you are attending a university or college in your home country, you must be able to provide proof that you have achieved marks demonstrating satisfactory academic progress in the first year and additional years of study, with a minimum grade average of C+
For more information on admissions and entry criteria please visit the Richmond website here