Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain insights into digital media strategies in relation to fashion brands. This is an introductory course suited to anyone with an interest in digital media, marketing and fashion, whether you are a student, professional or entrepreneur looking to expand your knowledge and learn about the latest industry developments.
What subjects are covered in the course?
Introduction to Digital Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Evolution of Content Creation for Fashion Brands
- An Overview of Digital Storytelling
- Social Media Strategy and the Role of Influencers for Fashion Brands
What is the time commitment?
Three weeks approximately 2,5 hours per week.
Why should learners join this course?
- Study the future of Fashion and Digital Media with exclusive content and insights from industry experts and academics from the creators of Vogue, GQ and WIRED.
- Learn how Digital media is transforming the way in which we consume content, with brands continually adapting to technological advancements and new digital and social media platforms.
- Gain an up to date overview of how fashion brands are responding to developments in digital media, and explore how they will continue to evolve in the future.
- Develop an understanding of digital marketing and branding strategies, content creation for fashion brands, digital storytelling, social media strategy and the role of influencers.
- Develop your own ideas and produce creative pieces of work in response to the course content.
- Produce your own social media campaign, putting into practice everything you have learned.
What are the Learning Outcomes of this course?
- Gain an introductory understanding of the digital media methods and strategies utilised by fashion brands
- Develop knowledge of how fashion brands create storytelling through digital media
- Explore how digital media campaigns are created for fashion brands.
In partnership with:
Lisa is an award-winning academic with 14 years’ experience teaching across BA and MA fashion courses at a number of British universities. Lisa is currently researching a PhD about the experiences of emerging designers in the fashion industry.