The ideal candidate will be organized and efficient, have good communication skills, be capable of multitasking while paying attention to detail, and the ability to work in a busy, fast growing business.
The role involves a considerable amount of administrative tasks which have to be carried out on a regular basis, so someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on whatever is asked of them with a smile on their face is key. A large part of the role will be assisting in the admissions process. The candidate will have a professional telephone manner, excellent written English skills, be a quick learner and be able to act on initiative. Being a team player is an essential part of this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Academic and Administrative teams with day to day tasks
- Assist the Head of Admissions with student correspondence, application management and finance related tasks
- Assist the Academic team and Registrar with the virtual learning environment
- Provide administrative support for visiting lecturers
- Assist the Registrar with quality assurance practices including archiving student work and grade reporting
- Participate in college open days and other events
- Maintain student records
- Support the monitoring of student attendance
- Holiday and ad-hoc cover for the front reception staff
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Extremely well organized with exceptional time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with staff, students and parents verbally and in writing
- Self-driven and motivated with an ability to take responsibility for actions
- Strong MS Office skills and knowledge of Apple products
- Numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Good grammar and spelling.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com